Section (F) I would like someone to take the following steps to counter extremism in Cardiff/Wales/UK ( a), b), c) )
The feedback is noteworthy for the depth-in-breadth of the commentaries which serve to underline the importance of the issue to respondents.
The following themes are not exhaustive; they also overlap:
1. Engage with young people through education.
(See for example responses 1,3,5,7,16,17,18,19,21,25,33,35)
2. Community engagement
(See for example responses 5,10,11,13,14,20,22,32,34)
3. Citizenship; local and national elected representatives
(See for example responses 2,6,13,14,29,33,34)
4. Religion/faith and those who speak with authority
(See for example responses 2,3,7,12,18,20,23,35)
5. ‘Promoting’ a positive image of Muslims.
(See for example responses 2,4,12,20,25,31)
6. Relationships with South Wales Police
(See for example responses 4,13,14,16,)
Copyright: The GOT Project 2012